BEWARE THE SCAM-2

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BOOK PRICE REDUCED

The e-book version of my romantic suspense novel, FINDING AMY, was free for five days back in April. After that, it cost $3.99. Now, thanks to Amazon Countdown, it’s going to have a lower price for several days in August. So if you didn’t get it before, here’s your second chance for a bargain.

From August 19th to 22nd, FINDING AMY will be only 99 cents.

But wait, that’s not all. From August 22nd to 26th, it will be priced at only $1.99. On the 26th, the price will go back to $3.99. So you have two chances to get a bargain if you act soon.

FINDING AMY is my latest, and one of my favorite, novels. Besides the romance between an American woman and a British gentleman (and I do mean Gentleman!), it’s set in two cities I’ve visited and have fond memories of, London and Paris. Actually, I was a visitor to both cities more than once, especially London, where my relatives once lived, in addition to friends.

I love to write romance, but I don’t write erotica. Sure, sometimes my characters go to bed together, but I prefer to close the door and let readers imagine the love-making in any way they like. Remember GONE WITH THE WIND? In one scene in that film, Rhett Butler carries his wife, Scarlett, upstairs with the promise, “This is one night you’re not going to shut me out.” The first scene the next morning shows Scarlett waking up with a big smile on her face. Use your imagination about what made her so happy.

Romance, in my opinion, should always make us happy. I’m happy writing it and I hope you’re happy reading it. It’s one of the reasons being a writer is the greatest career available.

Oh yes, one more thing. The cover of FINDING AMY has had a slight change. It’s a bit brighter than before. I hope you like that, too. And, please, if you enjoy FINDING AMY, write a review and post it on Amazon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me! I'm listening!